Available from stock in 30, 40 and 50 cubic metre capacity. Winner of the Queens Award for Technological Achievement 1987.
Camplas SuperTanks are Britain’s most popular bulk chemical storage tank with over 7000 installed in the UK alone – some now over 40 years old.
They are generally available from stock in a standard format or can be customised at short notice with additional flanges or fittings (Camplas Customised SuperTanks).
They are suitable for a wide range of chemicals up to a specific gravity of 1.35 or can be custom built with special linings for difficult chemicals and high temperatures (Camplas Custom Built Tanks).
They use the design criteria of BS4994-1987 (formerly BS4994-1973) with a minimum factor of safety of 8/1 and have been tested after 20 years continuous service to validate the design.
- High strength helically wound composite construction
- One piece construction with no joints or seams below the liquid level
- Designed to hold corrosive chemicals up a specific gravity of 1.35
- Translucent sidewall for visual inspection and quality assurance
- Liquid level indicator in 5 cubic metre increments
- Unaffected by U.V. degradation and very low temperatures
- Side manway – 600mm diameter with bolted cover
- Low level inlet/ outlet – DN80pn16
- Visual overfill indicator
- Lifting and holding down lugs in stainless steel, integrally wound in
Please download the relevant specification sheet by clicking a link below, fill in the form and submit it to us for a quotation. Please note – You will need Excel, or a compatible spreadsheet program to view/edit the document. Thank you.