Camplas dished base tanks mounted on integrally wound support skirts are used extensively for settlement and concentration of difficult materials that form a sludge which can be removed completely for disposal or recycling.
Typical applications are sludge settlement tanks on small sewage treatment plants, concentration of food and agricultural waste for anaerobic digestion, removal of grit for water reuse on effluent treatment plants and concentration of apple mulch after cider fermentation.
- Complete drainage and easy removal of difficult sludge’s
- Easily cleaned and sterilised between batches
- Decanting facility can allow for liquor removal at different levels
- Geodesic shaped base facilitates movement of material without ‘bridging’
- Filament wound ‘isotensoid’ composite construction provides optimum strength
- Lower profile and less obtrusive than cone based tanks
- Translucent sidewall or optional standard colours
- Well proven design with over 500 in service some now 30 years old
Please download the relevant specification sheet by clicking a link below, fill in the form and submit it to us for a quotation. Please note – You will need Excel, or a compatible spreadsheet program to view/edit the document. Thank you.