Camplas Customised SuperTanks – Standard sizes 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 100 cubic metre capacity
Camplas Customised SuperTanks have all the benefits of the Standard SuperTanks but can be customised to suit the clients requirements providing multiple flange and manway configurations using a standardised computer format which makes it quick and easy to specify and order.
The customer can be assured that the tank reflects the quality and design standards of the 10,000 Supertanks now in service installed worldwide over a period of nearly 50 years.
These have used the design criteria of BSEN 4994, the most exacting standard available, with a minimum factor of safety of 8/1 and the long term consistency guaranteed by the rigid adherence to Quality Assurance standard ISO9001-2008
- One piece construction with no joints or seams below the liquid level
- Designed to hold corrosive chemicals up to a Specific Gravity of 1.35
- Translucent sidewall for inspection and quality assurance
- Unaffected by U.V. degradation and low temperatures
- Liquid level visible through the sidewall with level indicator in 5 cubic metre increments
- Damage resistant flange pads -50pn16 , 80pn16, 100pn16 and 150pn16 with stainless steel studs
- Manway options: 600 diameter in the side with bolted cover or in the roof with hinged cover
- Lifting and holding down lugs in stainless steel, integrally wound-in for optimum strength
Please download the relevant specification sheet by clicking a link below, fill in the form and submit it to us for a quotation. Please note – You will need Excel, or a compatible spreadsheet program to view/edit the document. Thank you.