Custom built tanks from 10 to 300 cubic metres capacity and in diameters from 600 to 8000mm with flat, dished or conical bases.
They are individually designed for specific duties and applications using a computer programme based on BS4994-1973/1987 developed over a period of 40 years taking into account pressure, temperature, life cycle fatigue and all operating conditions including seismic loading.
Tests carried out in conjunction with Kingston University on 20 year old tanks to the prototype testing procedure of BS4994-1987 have shown that there is no significant loss of mechanical strength in tanks that have been in continuous service in the most arduous of conditions for over 20 years compared with newly made tanks of exactly the same design and construction.
- High strength composites construction from continuous glass fibre reinforced polyester
- Filament wound using complimentary helical angles for optimum strength
- Triple sidewall corrosion barrier for maximum corrosion protection
- Special linings for difficult chemicals or high temperatures
- Export quality, damage resistant flanges with replaceable stainless steel studs
- Translucent ( as wound) or can be externally coloured to specification
- ISO 9001 – 2008 Quality standard