Designed to be buried below ground with a gravel or concrete surround in capacities from 1 to 300 cubic metres or can be linked together to provide unlimited storage capacity.
Extensively used as interceptors of pollutants, attenuators for stormwater and the storage of water for firefighting and to augment rural water supplies.
The configuration of internal fittings, baffles and pipework can be arranged to suit the clients requirements to perform specific functions such as settlement, separation , treatment and pumping.
They are individually designed using a computer programme based on BS 4994- 1973/1987 which has been extended over a 40 year period to cover buried tanks taking into account ground and water pressure, axle loading and flotation.
- High strength corrosion resistant composite (GRP) construction
- Filament wound with variable helical angle for optimum strength
- Integrally wound ‘Fiberib’ reinforcing hoops for stiffness
- Translucent sidewall for visual inspection and quality assurance
- Wide range of features to perform specific functions
- ‘Chemceptors’ for chemical spillage and fire residue containment